I am in Salt Lake City, in the neighborhood known as Sugarhouse, having just eaten an enormous plate of nachos and having a second beer. I have been working A LOT. Today I went around to a bunch of yard sales, visited the large thrift store where i purchased some furnishings, and went to a bank to open a free checking account. This bar/restaurant is really nice, and I'm thinking about asking out my waitress. (Yeah, I know how cheesy that sounds, but sometimes you gotta go with your gut). I'll let you know how it goes...
UPDATE: It's one week later, and I'm back at the same restaurant, this time drinking pepsi to awaken my tired brain. I never asked her out--lost my nerve at the perfect moment, when I had the best opportunity to do so. I regained the nerve, but it was too late. This time, there is a different server. Oh well. Also, in this past week, the experiences I've had and people I've met make the missed opportunity not seem so bad. Although, I really was feelin' the girl that works here and am resolved, if I ever do come back here and see her, that if I feel the same sort of vibe I will ask her out. Anyway enough about that, my burger's here.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment